Project colors allows the site to be used provided the following Terms and Conditions are observed.
1. You use the site after acceptance of the terms and conditions on the first day of the use of this site.
2. Project colors entirely has the right to alter these terms and conditions as it deems fit at any time either by making changes online. If you continue to use the site post the change, you adhere to the new terms and conditions therefore.
3. You would agree to use the site lawfully and in such a way that it does not infringe the other rights or inhibit or restrict the enjoyment and usage of the site by a third party.
4. This site and the images, names, logos and pictures related to Project colors are given "as is" without any kind of endorsement or representation and without any warranty whatsoever whether implied or expressed. Project colors would not be liable for any kind of damages inclusive of indirect or any consequential damage or damages. These could arise in connection with loss of site usage whether it is in negligence or in contract.
5. Project colors does not warrant that the functions that are a part of the material in the site would be without error. It also does not commit that the site or the server is free of bugs or viruses nor is representative of the accuracy, functionality and reliability of the materials.
6. Project colors takes efforts to include up to date information and accurate data in the site. It makes no representations or warranties related to the site content which is provided "as is". Project colors does not take responsibility arising in any manner in connection with the site usage and its content. Also it is not liable for any of this. The completeness, timeliness and the adequacy and also the comprehensiveness of all the site data is also not a liability of Project colors. There are some jurisdictions that do not permit the implied warranties to be excluded, so the above exclusion may not be applicable to you.
7. Any material or communication that you put up in the site either by electronic mail or any other manner, any feedback, data, ideas, questions, comments, queries, suggestions etc will be treated as non proprietary and non confidential. Anything that you post or transmit becomes the main property of Project colors and its affiliates. It could be used for any reason, but limited to disclosure, reproduction, publication, transmission, posting and broadcasting. Further to this, Project colors is free to use any concepts, ideas, techniques, know-how that are contained in any kind of communication that you send to the site for any reason whatsoever. This is not however limited to manufacturing, developing, or marketing products using this kind of information.
8. Copyright restrictions: Any kind of publication or commercial use of any item that is displayed is totally prohibited without any kind of initial authorization from Project colors. Nothing that is contained herein shall be understood as conferring any license by Project colors to utilize any item that is displayed. Documents may be used only for personal use on the condition that source indications and copyright are copied, and there have been no modifications and that the document is entirely copied. But some photos and documents have been published on the site with the relevant permission given by copyright owners (not belonging to Project colors). All these rights are reserved on these documents and one should request for permission to copy them from the owners of the copyright. (The sources are shown within the photos and documents.)
9. Project colors does not take any responsibility for the exact content of the external Internet Sites. There are other websites that we connect to that are owned and are operated by the third parties. Project colors does not have any control them. The fact that we include a lot of links to other websites does not mean that Project colors endorses any third party or approves of any kind of website or any related content of that website. We also accept no liability for any statement, products, information or any kind of services that are published or that are accessible through any website that are owned by third parties or are operated by them.
10. Any communication or any material that you post on, or transmit to, any public area of the site which is inclusive of questions, data, suggestions, comments and such items would be treated as non proprietary and non confidential information.
12. These terms and conditions are construed and governed in accordance with the Indian laws in case of Project colors, India, in case of Project colors,. All disputes are subjected to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the respective court.
13.If the conditions and terms are not accepted totally then the use of this site would be terminated instantly.
14. Donation Refund Policy India: As per the Income Tax Act 1961 for Indian NGO's transactions that are made are not transferable or refundable. A donation is considered as a completed gift and once it has been accepted by the done, the donor cannot ask for a refund.
15.Donor will get receipt for their donation within 45 days from the day donation reflects in Project Colors account. In case Donor fails to get the receipt please mail at email@example.com
16.Donor will get Tax exemption u/s 80G at the end of the financial year. . In case Donor fails to get the receipt please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org