Project colors is entirely committed to protecting the privacy online. We use the information available about you and this helps us to know you better about how the site is used and thus we would be able to send you communications about Project colors that is of interest to you either electronically or otherwise. The personally identifiable information is the information that helps us to identify you like address, email address, title, name etc.
Project colors utilizes the information collected about you and uses it to understanding you more and understands how the site is used and also tries to comprehend how to send the communications that could interest you and sends this either electronically or else otherwise.
When you are on the website of Project colors, and you are asked for personal information, then you are sharing that personal information with Project colors alone unless you specify otherwise. For example when you use our secure online donation page, you are actually browsing a partner company and it is not clear on the donation page when actually you are going through a partner site.
As a rule, Project colors does not share any of the personal information except when we have the permission or sometimes under special circumstances such as when we believe that legally it is needed. When you are using our online donation page which is secure you are actually going through a partner company and the data here you give like your contact information and credit card is provided so that the transaction is successful.
If you have shown that you are interested in receiving continuous information about Project colors then we would send you communications regarding the various activities and work done. This we would do either electronically or sometimes by direct mail whichever we feel is required. Also, we should send you mail that focuses on your interests. Project colors doe not rent share or sell user data with anyone. We may work with a third parry to contact our supporters about Project colors but the third party would be obviously boundby an agreement which prevents them from using the information for any other purpose.
The accuracy of individual identifying information is important to Project colors. We are trying to find ways to make things easier for you to review and correct the data given that Project colors maintains about. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org..
Project colors is totally committed to take the right steps to protect the data of individuals given to us. We keep the data under electronic, physical and procedural controls that totally comply with federal standards. These controls only help to keep the data from being destroyed or changed. We authorize people to get the right data about you only when they need it to do their work for Project colors.
The safety of all the children is of prime concern to us. Children should always take permission of the parent before giving any of their personal data online. Project colors does not actually purposely collect information on our websites from those we actually know are below 13 and no part of our website is actually intended to attract anyone below 13.
When Project colors receives personal data then this personal information should be processed and stored outside. Sadly, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. So while we are working hard to protect your information, Project colors cannot assure or warrant the total security of the information you give us. So you would be doing at your own risk. Once we receive our transmission we ensure that the system is totally secure.
If you want to mail a message by the email then you should retain the content of the mail, your email address, and our reply so that we can service your needs. If you actually happen to receive email offers or email messages from Project colors, then we may actually this data that is given by you to send you email offers that are either of special interest to you. If you unsubscribe from these messages you will not receive any messages from project colors via the email. Please also understand that project colors services or online programs require a valid email address so that they can register or use the service. You will receive email alerts or notification messages from such programs unless of course you want to un enroll from these services.
If you do not wish to receive any emails from Project colors then you could unsubscribe by understanding all the instructions in the original email we sent you. The instructions are normally located at the bottom of the email. If you receive emails from any third party or program partners on behalf of Project colors please ensure that you unsubscribe through the instructions in the email or else you could contact the third party directly.
You can contact us thus providing us with updates to your privacy choices. You could also tell us not to get in touch with you. To do so, send an Email: email@example.com.
13. Donation receipt will be sent to you in the name you have filled in the text boxes we do not accept anonymous donations Please note if you select donation from within India, and your credit card issuing bank is outside of India, your transaction will be rejected. In case of any queries, you may send an email
14. We accept donations from corporate donors, private foundations & individuals from any part of the India.
15. No donation is too large or too small, however, due to administrative costs involved in collection, only donations above rs. 500 will be collected online through this site.
16. Please note we have recorded your ip address to prevent anyone from making a frivolous transaction.
17. Whereas all donations are welcome, for statutory and legal reasons in compliance with the laws in India, we need to have your name and address with each donations made by you. no personal information are disclosed or shared with anyone
18. Where applicable, please submit your income tax permanent account number (pan) [for donations above rs 10,000/- made within India Please make sure that you give the correct personal information along with each donation.
19. We do not accept donation outside India please mention your pan number while making the donation.
20. Please do not give cash donations to any other person unless otherwise authorized by us.
21. All donation options mentioned are to illustrate the change your donation can make to the lives of children. All funds/donations raised by project colors may be pooled together and allocated to other child rights Endeavours depending on the need on the ground
22. Donations may be made by :- cheques / demand drafts / credit cards / bank transfers/pay order/ electronic transfers