What documents do NGOs need to submit for due diligence?
- Registration certificate
- 12 A
- 80G Registration Certificate (if applicable)
- PAN Card Copy(mandatory)
- Incorporation Document/Registration Certificate/Trust Deed/Society Seed(mandatory)
- Bank Account Information for Indian donations(mandatory)
- FCRA Certificate and Bank details (if applicable)
- Undertaking (mandatory)
Where can I find Project Colors listed NGOs?
Please click on the link http://projectcolors.org/our ngo associate
Not able to view NGO name in the dropdown list, then how to create I Pledge Campaign Page?
The NGO needs to sign up with Project Colors first then you can create I Pledge campaign page for the same. Or you can send detail to email@example.com we will do the needful
How can NGOs raise funds on Project Colors I Pledge?
- Project Colors I Pledge, is online platform that motivates anyone to give to or start social fundraisers in India. Project Colors I Pledge has highest impact, transparency, and passion to serve the community.
- To raise funds on I Pledge , all NGOs have to go through a due diligence process and submit essential information and documents We take around 10 working days from receipt of information to carefully screen all NGOs and contact you for more information or clarifications (if required).
- After an NGO is approved, NGOs can create I Pledge campaign page and can have its supporters create campaigns on their behalf and start raising funds.
Does my NGO need 12A or 80G tax exemption permission to raise funds on I Pledge? Do you consider exceptional cases?
To raise funds on Project Colors I Pledge, you need to have registered organization ,12A or 80G tax exemption certificate. We do not accept any NGO without any of these.
Why should I go through project colors ipledge for raising funds instead of getting direct funding through someone?
Project Colors I Pledge has given new meaning to the fundraising and is constantly converting donors into fundraisers. We are user friendly and engaging platform of raising online & offline money for a social cause. We can help reduce your funding cost by providing you Micro website of your own. Our social networking tools can help you market and create social awareness about your programs to the relevant supporters. Reduce you cost or expense by not hiring website programmers, designers, and social media experts, setting up a payment gateway, etc by creating your own I Pledge campaign page.
Why should an NGO or an Individual (on behalf of the NGO) create a I Pledge campaign page to raise funds instead of raising money online directly on my own website?
- Transparency: An I Pledge platform brings transparency in fundraising by showing the donation amount receives at a glance. This leads to more accountability as each campaign owner or creator has information to track the progress of the campaign and to make efforts if necessary to ensure that the target amount is reached by the appropriate deadline.
- Social Credibility: Project Colors has social networking platform also where you can share your I Pledge campaign page URL like facebook, twitter
- Easy Payment: Project Colors support most of the debit cards, credit cards and net banking. This gives you flexibility to choose your donation payment mode.
How do I know when a well-wisher starts a IPledge campaign page for my organisation?
The moment any well-wisher starts I Pledge campaign for your NGO you will be notify via email or you able to see in your micro website regarding same.
Will Project Colors help or assist me to create my I Pledge campaign page?
Yes, we will be happy to help you:
- We will guide you for creating your first I Pledge campaign page.
- We will guide you in promoting your I Pledge campaign page to your supporters.
- Will be available to you via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to solve your queries.
How important is the content in making my I Pledge campaign Page Successful?
Content is the first step to reach out the supporters and we strongly recommend that well written content can lead to the success of the campaign. Project Colors provide you the format of content writing.
How is Project Colors better than any other fundraising platform?
- User friendly online donation platform to reach out your supporters.
- Personalised attention in helping you to promote your I Pledge in order to receive more and more funds.
- Guidance from experts available to you for making your I Pledge page more appropriate.
- Traffic in terms of visitors will be higher on your I Pledge campaign page as compared to other fundraising sites since Project Colors believes in strongly approaching supporters like Individuals and corporates.
What all can ngo create ipledge campaign?
- Building classroom
- Some medical issue
- Buy computers
- Buy furniture
- Construction of school building
How ngo can help individual?
Ngo need to do all paperwork according to income tax act and then can create campaign for the same
Can I run more than one campaign at a time on Ipledge ?
I pledge strongly believes in empowering the NGOs to convert their donors into fundraisers. Every NGO should strongly communicate with their donor base to start campaigns on their behalf as opposed to simply donating to the NGO. We have created special micro-sites for the non-profits which literally acts as their website eg projectcolors.org/campaign name. All the aggregated activities of the ngo can be viewed in this one place and the page is designed to get as many campaigns started as possible. If 10 donors start 10 campaigns, they each attract 10 donors to their page, hence creating a 10x impact in the donor base as well as the money raised.